Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Buzzard Breath----

....This poem goes to prove you can never take life too not seriously...or is it too not unseroiusly not....;)

Buzzard Breath

Lord it's hot up here today
an' all this smog
from yonder city
is flat out chokin' me
Lookit that car down there!
man is he goin' fast!
maybe he'll run a rabbit down
an' I'll have sumthin' to eat
Oh no! here comes Hank!
he's that asshole from Death Valley
an' I'd bet a dead rattlesnake
he thinks he's gonna bum some food from me
Hell, if birds had teeth
that sucker'd steal yer tail
while he was smilin' at yer beak
Well hullo there Hank!
howzitgoin ya ole scavenger!
long time no see! Oh I'm jist fine
What's that? Nope nuthin's bin kilt off yet
not even a horny toad
What? Yer leavin' already?
nice seein' ya Hank, fly by more offin'!
taker' easy an' have a good thermal!
Well, there he goes...
I hope he flies into a 747


Dewey Dirks copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment