Sunday, July 6, 2014

Mistaken

A young friend of mine is just starting out writing. Please take a look at his poem. Personally, I think this young man has a good deal of potential :)

Mistaken

All those moments I contemplated,
You were precise and I was erroneous
All those moments I deliberated,
I was a horrific jingle in your stunning melody
I realize I was mistaken
Because I was a canopy to judge you
I realize I was defective
Because my mistakes were like a dew
It seems people don’t recognize me
How bad someone feels to be left out
It seems people don’t recognize me
The pain and sting when someone mistakes out
People find it superior to blame me
People find it fine to disgust me
But my pain and sting are dissimilar and diverse
Cavernous in my heart that nobody can touch and feel
Time reflected and shown,
It was not me but others
Who are immoral all the time?
It was not me but others
Who are idealistic tune all the time?

Saurav Karki

No comments:

Post a Comment