Monday, March 3, 2014

Types 101

Types 101

They say
you meet
the same
fifteen people
wherever
you go.
Take the time
to look around
and you'll
find it's
mostly true.

Two kinds
are especially
rare.
Some kinds
are lazy.
Some are
obnoxious.
Some are
artistic.
Some sorts are
very friendly.
Some are
superficial.
Some talk loud.
Some kinds
are quiet.
Some
always complain.
Some types are
dull headed.
Some are very
intelligent,
and some
aspire to
big dreams.

Now, I'll talk
to most
anyone
for an hour
or two,
and I'm
pretty friendly
wherever I go
but the years
have taught me
certain types
of people
and I
don't mix
too well
while other
types
of people
I'm always
glad to meet.

Of all those
types, you'll
likely only
ever meet
the first
thirteen,
and the
six least
progressed
types are
just about
the only kinds
they put
on the TV.

Dewey Dirks

No comments:

Post a Comment